NOT best os wins

NOOOO ITS ARCHTECHURE RESTRICTED IT TO 2 OPCODES!

oh

don't be held down by "architecture"
if you want more opcodes add more opcodes
cherish the opcodes you bring into the world

yeah im doiong it already

i'm not saying anything about submitting, i'm just asking that things don't get merged and stolen everywhere into one boring everything os

even if it would be better than the individual ones at any point you lose the journey and the learning and that's what it's all about

im just waiting from those two to say yes or no really

nice

anyways can you explain why you're posting it on this topic? it doesn't seem related in any way
i'm not asking random people to make more stuff i'm really just asking those two if we can not steal from eachother so more interesting stuff happens

okay

im joining.
(please)

i think everyone is missing the point here, i'll edit the original post

An assembler
It's processing shell script

ok yes but i am still "competing"

the tags aren't the post
this isn't a vague "whatever" competition and i'm not asking for what people are doing
if you want to share what you're doing that's good but please just make a new topic

oh okay
can i revert the project?i missed the point and now want to make a cpu at circuit lab
anyways im too fond of cmd shells and wont have any gui elements aside the ask at all

you will be competing when a project is shared without copied code, there's no need to ask

according to the license its not "copying", its borrowing

and also i dont think i have made one with "borrowed" code.

licenses don't decide what "copying" means
you're just saying the same thing with a different word

either way i don't need to hear about anyones projects, i'd need to see them on a different topic because this isn't the one for that

i enjoy all this discussion but i don't enjoy the clutter on this topic please move it somewhere else
that goes for everyone here

Bro i don't copy code, i spent months making SnipOS versions. Hyposyn Software makes its own code and always will. The next SnipOS release will blow you away. 100%

still not what i meant but i guess that answers my question