• (any country name), country,
  • and, but, or, either, neither, nor, xor, exclusive, xnor, if, then, else,
  • what, where, how, when, why,
  • happy, sad, mad, angry, depressed, cool,
  • (the username of anyone logged in, preceded by a @), username,
  • good, bad,
  • laughing, laugh, loud, lol, omg, oh, oo, ooo, ooh, oooh,
  • soccer, basketball, baseball, tennis, pro,
  • evening, morning, night, day, time, (any time, i.e. 4:27 PM, o'clock, etc.) soon, almost,
  • fireworks, cheers, hooray, yay, wow,
  • developer, moderator, Snap, Scratch, project,
  • please, nice, hello, hi, goodbye, bye, hey, brb, right, back, gtg, got, stop,
  • (any time zone), year, years, (any month name long or short),
  • fish, hungry, food, meat, veg, veggie, vegetable, veggies, vegetables, chicken, turkey, goose, ham, pork, pig, cow, bacon, deli, dairy, milk, yogurt, cheese, meal, eating, drinking, Fanta, Pepsi, Coke, Coca-Cola, Pepsi-Cola, Dr. Pepper, Doctor Pepper, Sprite, 7Up, Seven Up, candy,
  • cold, warm, hot, heat, warmth,
  • snow, rain, cloud, sun, cloudy, sunny, rainy, snowy,
  • winter, summer, fall, autumn, spring, fall-of-the-leaves,
  • (number names zero to one hundred), (any one to four digit number),
  • (emoticons), (emojis), (kaomojis selected from a list of them),
  • (punctuation),
  • yes, no, right, wrong, maybe, possibly, definitely, certainly, possibility, certain, possible, definite, indefinite, certainty, uncertain, impossible,
  • there, outside, inside, inside-out, outside-in, in, out, to, go, went,
  • can, may, could, might,
  • be, am, are, is, was, were,
  • Pronouns:
    • I, me, we, us, my, mine, our, ours,
    • thou, thee, you, thy, thine, your, yours,
    • he, she, it, him, her, they, them, his, its, hers, their, theirs,
    • I'm, we're, you're, he's, she's, it's, they're, a

You can add to it

WarpedWartWars:
sir_kitten2 I already added timezones. the whole list is in the "Whitelist" details tag.
sir_kitten2:
@warped_wart_wars You didn't add UTC time zones.
WarpedWartWars:

(any time zone),

includes UTC tzs.

hint

Wiki post

Thanks. Also @sir_kitten2 i tried to send message on your chat thing and messed it up I’m sorry😭

@warped_wart_wars fanta cause am pro

Fine any popular soda then.

Fanta, cola, Pepsi, Dr.Pepper, sprite

My GoOdNeSs! I'm GoNe FoR 2 HoUrS aNd We ArE aLrEaDy 80 PoStS! +1

You should see the post up here. It's huge.

Oh and 18 to 80 in two hours‽

Uh, @sir_kitten2, Why is there 3 vars for this?

"NewYearChat2021", -"22", -"23" I think.

Translated to Snap! Code

Saved it to my computer (The list, not the block). This only took 5 minutes.

Can I have the code for it?

Added flag system! press f to flag someone.

XML Code
<block s="reportNewList"><list><l>school</l><l>start</l><l>begin</l><l>started</l><l>begun</l><l>end</l><l>ended</l><l>tell</l><l>say</l><l>try</l><l>so</l><l>except</l><l>finally</l><l>too</l><l>country</l><l>and</l><l>but</l><l>or</l><l>either</l><l>neither</l><l>nor</l><l>xor</l><l>exclusive</l><l>xnor</l><l>if</l><l>then</l><l>else</l><l>what</l><l>where</l><l>how</l><l>when</l><l>why</l><l>happy</l><l>sad</l><l>mad</l><l>angry</l><l>depressed</l><l>cool</l><l>good</l><l>bad</l><l>laughing</l><l>laugh</l><l>loud</l><l>lol</l><l>oh</l><l>oo</l><l>ooo</l><l>ooh</l><l>oooh</l><l>soccer</l><l>basketball</l><l>baseball</l><l>tennis</l><l>pro</l><l>evening</l><l>morning</l><l>night</l><l>day</l><l>time</l><l>o&apos;clock</l><l>almost</l><l>fireworks</l><l>cheers</l><l>hooray</l><l>yay</l><l>wow</l><l>developer</l><l>moderator</l><l>Snap</l><l>Scratch</l><l>project</l><l>please</l><l>nice</l><l>hello</l><l>hi</l><l>goodbye</l><l>bye</l><l>hey</l><l>brb</l><l>right</l><l>back</l><l>gtg</l><l>got</l><l>stop</l><l>year</l><l>years</l><l>fish</l><l>hungry</l><l>food</l><l>meat</l><l>veg</l><l>veggie</l><l>vegetable</l><l>veggies</l><l>vegetables</l><l>chicken</l><l>turkey</l><l>goose</l><l>ham</l><l>pork</l><l>pig</l><l>cow</l><l>bacon</l><l>deli</l><l>dairy</l><l>milk</l><l>yogurt</l><l>cheese</l><l>meal</l><l>eating</l><l>drinking</l><l>Fanta</l><l>Pepsi</l><l>Coke</l><l>Coca-Cola</l><l>Pepsi-Cola</l><l>Dr. Pepper</l><l>Doctor Pepper</l><l>Sprite</l><l>7Up</l><l>Seven Up</l><l>candy</l><l>cold</l><l>warm</l><l>hot</l><l>heat</l><l>warmth</l><l>snow</l><l>rain</l><l>cloud</l><l>sun</l><l>cloudy</l><l>sunny</l><l>rainy</l><l>snowy</l><l>winter</l><l>summer</l><l>fall</l><l>autumn</l><l>spring</l><l>fall-of-the-leaves</l><l>yes</l><l>no</l><l>right</l><l>wrong</l><l>maybe</l><l>possibly</l><l>definitely</l><l>certainly</l><l>possibility</l><l>certain</l><l>possible</l><l>definite</l><l>indefinite</l><l>certainty</l><l>uncertain</l><l>impossible</l><l>there</l><l>outside</l><l>inside</l><l>inside-out</l><l>outside-in</l><l>in</l><l>out</l><l>to</l><l>go</l><l>went</l><l>can</l><l>may</l><l>could</l><l>might</l><l>be</l><l>am</l><l>are</l><l>is</l><l>was</l><l>were</l><l>I</l><l>me</l><l>we</l><l>us</l><l>my</l><l>mine</l><l>our</l><l>ours</l><l>thou</l><l>thee</l><l>you</l><l>thy</l><l>thine</l><l>your</l><l>yours</l><l>he</l><l>she</l><l>it</l><l>him</l><l>her</l><l>they</l><l>them</l><l>his</l><l>its</l><l>hers</l><l>their</l><l>theirs</l><l>I&apos;m</l><l>we&apos;re</l><l>you&apos;re</l><l>he&apos;s</l><l>she&apos;s</l><l>it&apos;s</l><l>they&apos;re</l></list></block>

I updated the project.

Oh and the "a" is at the beginning of the list, so don't keep adding it to the end.