New Year Countdown 2022 (Part 2)

Thanks. Also @sir_kitten2 i tried to send message on your chat thing and messed it up I’m sorry😭

@warped_wart_wars fanta cause am pro

Fine any popular soda then.

Fanta, cola, Pepsi, Dr.Pepper, sprite

My GoOdNeSs! I'm GoNe FoR 2 HoUrS aNd We ArE aLrEaDy 80 PoStS! +1

You should see the post up here. It's huge.

Oh and 18 to 80 in two hours‽

Uh, @sir_kitten2, Why is there 3 vars for this?

"NewYearChat2021", -"22", -"23" I think.

Translated to Snap! Code

Saved it to my computer (The list, not the block). This only took 5 minutes.

Can I have the code for it?

Added flag system! press f to flag someone.

XML Code
<block s="reportNewList"><list><l>school</l><l>start</l><l>begin</l><l>started</l><l>begun</l><l>end</l><l>ended</l><l>tell</l><l>say</l><l>try</l><l>so</l><l>except</l><l>finally</l><l>too</l><l>country</l><l>and</l><l>but</l><l>or</l><l>either</l><l>neither</l><l>nor</l><l>xor</l><l>exclusive</l><l>xnor</l><l>if</l><l>then</l><l>else</l><l>what</l><l>where</l><l>how</l><l>when</l><l>why</l><l>happy</l><l>sad</l><l>mad</l><l>angry</l><l>depressed</l><l>cool</l><l>good</l><l>bad</l><l>laughing</l><l>laugh</l><l>loud</l><l>lol</l><l>oh</l><l>oo</l><l>ooo</l><l>ooh</l><l>oooh</l><l>soccer</l><l>basketball</l><l>baseball</l><l>tennis</l><l>pro</l><l>evening</l><l>morning</l><l>night</l><l>day</l><l>time</l><l>o&apos;clock</l><l>almost</l><l>fireworks</l><l>cheers</l><l>hooray</l><l>yay</l><l>wow</l><l>developer</l><l>moderator</l><l>Snap</l><l>Scratch</l><l>project</l><l>please</l><l>nice</l><l>hello</l><l>hi</l><l>goodbye</l><l>bye</l><l>hey</l><l>brb</l><l>right</l><l>back</l><l>gtg</l><l>got</l><l>stop</l><l>year</l><l>years</l><l>fish</l><l>hungry</l><l>food</l><l>meat</l><l>veg</l><l>veggie</l><l>vegetable</l><l>veggies</l><l>vegetables</l><l>chicken</l><l>turkey</l><l>goose</l><l>ham</l><l>pork</l><l>pig</l><l>cow</l><l>bacon</l><l>deli</l><l>dairy</l><l>milk</l><l>yogurt</l><l>cheese</l><l>meal</l><l>eating</l><l>drinking</l><l>Fanta</l><l>Pepsi</l><l>Coke</l><l>Coca-Cola</l><l>Pepsi-Cola</l><l>Dr. Pepper</l><l>Doctor Pepper</l><l>Sprite</l><l>7Up</l><l>Seven Up</l><l>candy</l><l>cold</l><l>warm</l><l>hot</l><l>heat</l><l>warmth</l><l>snow</l><l>rain</l><l>cloud</l><l>sun</l><l>cloudy</l><l>sunny</l><l>rainy</l><l>snowy</l><l>winter</l><l>summer</l><l>fall</l><l>autumn</l><l>spring</l><l>fall-of-the-leaves</l><l>yes</l><l>no</l><l>right</l><l>wrong</l><l>maybe</l><l>possibly</l><l>definitely</l><l>certainly</l><l>possibility</l><l>certain</l><l>possible</l><l>definite</l><l>indefinite</l><l>certainty</l><l>uncertain</l><l>impossible</l><l>there</l><l>outside</l><l>inside</l><l>inside-out</l><l>outside-in</l><l>in</l><l>out</l><l>to</l><l>go</l><l>went</l><l>can</l><l>may</l><l>could</l><l>might</l><l>be</l><l>am</l><l>are</l><l>is</l><l>was</l><l>were</l><l>I</l><l>me</l><l>we</l><l>us</l><l>my</l><l>mine</l><l>our</l><l>ours</l><l>thou</l><l>thee</l><l>you</l><l>thy</l><l>thine</l><l>your</l><l>yours</l><l>he</l><l>she</l><l>it</l><l>him</l><l>her</l><l>they</l><l>them</l><l>his</l><l>its</l><l>hers</l><l>their</l><l>theirs</l><l>I&apos;m</l><l>we&apos;re</l><l>you&apos;re</l><l>he&apos;s</l><l>she&apos;s</l><l>it&apos;s</l><l>they&apos;re</l></list></block>

I updated the project.

Oh and the "a" is at the beginning of the list, so don't keep adding it to the end.

Also, those aren't kaomojis.

What aren't kaomojis?

(kaomojis selected from list)

the list is a different list, one of kaomojis.

Edit: Is this clear enough?:

(kaomojis selected from a list of them),

The whitelist in earthrulerr's post or a project?

I meant there are not things like (* ^ ω ^) you have things like ":D"

From a different list!

How will it know what is a a kaomoji and whats not?

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 100 replies. Continue discussion at New Year Countdown 2022 (Part 3).