Need help fixing bug's in my project

greenball positions 59.0 this is the project.

[quote="110443, post:22, topic:15771"]
look up green ball positions 59.0 that my project. will anyone try to fix my bugs on greenball positions 59.0?

this is the project I've been wanting to share beacuase one of you, I want you to fix the bug in this game.

I'm having glitches with this game beacuase sometimes when the game is over when you did nothing that makes you fail, and we want the game to ask a question, sometimes, the game doesn't ask a question when you want the game to ask a question. another bug with greenball positions is that when the varible poop=6685 ,sprite 4 only want's to move one way, and I want sprite 4 to move both ways. I want someone to fix this bug in this game.bug1: when poop=8 and message =pure ,it doesn't allways ask the question I always want it to ask the question when poop=8 and message=pure.
bug2: when poop=arp sprite 4 and it's clone only move 1 way and I want to move both way.
bug3:sometimes after the game is over, it will keep saying the game is over , even though you started a new game.

You were complaining in another thread that nobody is responding to your posts. I guess this is an example?

"Fix my bug" isn't a great way to ask for help, especially not when you start several such threads at once. And especially especially when in fact you are listing several apparently unrelated bugs. ("Another bug...") Maybe you've tried hard to fix this bug (the main one you're describing), but it doesn't sound like that. It sounds like you ran into trouble and asked for help right away.

To encourage people to help you, do this:

1. Make it easy for people to understand the problem. Include screenshots if appropriate, include script pics of the relevant code, whatever you can do to narrow down what people have to look at. In this post, you don't even link to the project!

2. Show things you've tried yourself to try to fix it, so people don't have to recapitulate your false starts.

you can try to test greenball positions 63.0 ,and then you can tell the bug's and then when you see the bugs, then look at the code and what is wrong in the code.
bug1: when poop=8 and message =pure ,it doesn't allways ask the question I always want it to ask the question when poop=8 and message=pure.
bug2: when poop=arp sprite 4 and it's clone only move 1 way and I want to move both way.
bug3:sometimes after the game is over, it will keep saying the game is over , even though you started a new game.

We can't test that if we can't access your project.

look up on snap projects greenball positions 63.0

the picture is my project I need help fixing the bugs in.

https://snap.berkeley.edu/snap/snap.html#present:Username=110443&ProjectName=greenball%20positions%2063.0&editMode&noRun

that is the project. have you fixed the bug yet. if you haven't , how long will it take for you to fix the bug's? if you haven't fixed the bugs ,try to fix the bug's by oct 23 of 2024 or earlier.

how are you doing on fixing the bugs in this game?

It's your project. You need to figure out what's wrong

theres somthing wrong in this code when poop=6685.
greenball positions  script pic
if poop=6685 this code doesn't work. what is wrong with this code?

did you see my new replys

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.