My New Animation Series!

AND I'm quitting Snap! Forums because I'm not going to deal with this

N0O0O0O0O0O0o!!!!!!!!!! DONT GO PLEASE!!!!!

I would formally like to tell you to PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE dont go. Thank you for your time

Fine, but I don't want any more negative critisism or else I'm leaving for good.

Who, me?

If you do mean me,
I'm not trying to shut you down.
I'm just giving you feedback.
Not negative feedback.

@oscar_robinson I put the words "As a beginner" meaning that if you ARE a beginner, you can follow my steps.

If you aren't a beginner, you don't need to care about my comment as you are experienced.

Okay I get it now...

He wasn't giving you criticism, and even if they were, they would be giving you constructive criticism.

yeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssss.

Hey, we're just doing frame by frame animation right?
I'm just checking

yes we are

You know there is a reply button on comments, right? You don't have to always say things without notifying people!

@oscar_robinson please see this and tell me whether I can be an animator or not on this show.

I've got 3 years worth of experience in animation (Although they are still bad)

I mainly animate polygons and connect them up together to make my rig. I don't draw out the characters.

Here are a few notable ones I'd like to show you so you can decide whether I'd make the cut or not. (I'm not showing off, okay?)
The Master: The Master (Original) - YouTube
Learning about Python: LEARNING ABOUT PYTHON - YouTube
When someone farts...: When someone farts... - YouTube

These are Scratch animations...

Still animations though!

@oscar_robinson May I see some animation tests for your animation? Animators sometimes make animation tests to test out their animations for their characters and see which animation suits them well.

nope sorry

Um...why?

I was replying to whether you can be an animator or not

But you need a reason why I can't be animator