My New Animation Series!

yeah basically

BTW how do you think of this background?

i like that, that looks pretty good! :slight_smile:

Maybe we can get an official intro for this! :grin:

yeah that would be pretty good

I got music for the intro ---> music by oscar robinson - Snap! Build Your Own Blocks (berkeley.edu) <---

And a slide for when the episode finishes!
The End! (PNG)

the music is really good for the style that you chose for the series
the end screen is also very good too!

Thanks! :slight_smile:

i think this is going to be the best series ever

Definitely!

I'm not that good at animating mouth movements so i'll need help :slight_smile: btw hows it going on everything else?

quick question. who are you talking to because you replyed to yourself... just asking just incase i have to reply or something

oops sorry

to you guys

ok but yeah every things looks beautiful and i belive that this will evolve to be either the first or best or both animation series on snap ( im saying that very loosly because i dont know any other animation series on snap

okay!

Is there anything you need me to do?

@oscar_robinson
I have some feedback for you.

If you haven't joined into the animation industry yet, then we all welcome you as you begin your venture into making animations!

As a beginner, start with something simple. It can be as simple as a cube. Then make a story for that cube. As you animate that cube, because the cube is the main protagonist of the animation, make it the main focus for the animation. Put it in the middle of the screen, the part where most viewers would focus their eyes on. If it isn't in the middle of the screen, then viewers wouldn't know what to focus on.

If you do want that cube to not be in the center of the screen, it's fine as long as it's in the beginning of the animation. As the cube is moving closer to the center of the screen, viewers would feel as if the animation is beginning.

Make sure that you have an ending to the animation. But animations don't necessarily have to have an ending. It can end with a cliffhanger. It's fine if the film ends with a cliffhanger as long as you have another animation to end the film. It's like you cut a book in half, near the most exciting part of the story, and asked someone to read it. The two halves of the book represent the animation with the cliffhanger and the animation to end the film.

As you slowly get better and better at animating, you will be able to animate more shapes, until you get a rig, also known as a character. This rig might be as complex as an animal or human, or as easy as a robot. Either way, my point is that you should start simple and progress onward. If you don't, you'll get in BIG trouble, because then you'll both end up regretting it and you'll also end up in a sticky situation and a terrible looking animation.

PEER FEEDBACK is important. If you don't get peer feedback, you might not even know what you got right and what you got wrong. So ask for peer feedback mainly from big clusters and groups of people. This also goes for playing an instrument or making a game.

Anyways, that was a LOT to type! Please follow my feedback and you'll succeed and do great.

Sorry, guys. This dude doesn't appreciate what we're trying to do here, and he's trying to shut us down because we're not animating mere polygons. Goodbye...