Long lost collab: Sonic the Hedgehog: The Lost Emerald

Info:

Part1

bubgamer07_bungamer0 April 16, 2021, 3:05am#1

Sorry, you can no longer post here. Please go to part 2. Thank you.

Help make an among us game (Part 7)

Sonic Game! (Part 2)

Sonic Game! (Part 3)

sir_kitten April 15, 2021, 11:39pm#2

will this be online?

bubgamer07_bungamer0 April 15, 2021, 11:39pm#3

mabye

spacer April 15, 2021, 11:41pm#4

can I join? @bubgamer07_bungamer0

sir_kitten April 15, 2021, 11:40pm#5

what is sonic

spacer April 15, 2021, 11:40pm#6

en.wikipedia.org

Sonic the Hedgehog

Sonic the Hedgehog[a] is a Japanese video game series and media franchise created and owned by Sega. The franchise follows Sonic, an anthropomorphic blue hedgehog who battles the evil Doctor Eggman, a mad scientist. The main Sonic the Hedgehog games are platformers mostly developed by Sonic Team; other games, developed by various studios, include spin-offs in the racing, fighting, party and sports genres. The franchise also incorporates printed media, animations, a 2020 feature film, and merc...

bubgamer07_bungamer0 April 15, 2021, 11:41pm#7

Sonic the Hedgehog is the title character and the protagonist of the Sonic the Hedgehog video game series published by Sega, as well as numerous spin-off comics, animations, and other media. Sonic is a blue anthropomorphic hedgehog who can run at supersonic speeds and curl into a ball, primarily to attack enemies. In most games, Sonic must race through levels, collecting power-up rings and avoiding obstacles and enemies.

(taken from wikipedia)

spacer
April 15, 2021, 11:41pm#8

But can I join?

sir_kitten April 15, 2021, 11:42pm#9

ok, will this be online?

bubgamer07_bungamer0 April 15, 2021, 11:42pm#10

added!

spacer April 15, 2021, 11:43pm#11

sir_kitten April 15, 2021, 11:42pm#9

>ok, will this be online?

There could be an online multiplayer feature where you can beat the game together. ONLINE!

bubgamer07_bungamer0 April 15, 2021, 11:43pm#12

sounds good

bubgamer07_bungamer0 April 15, 2021, 11:43pm#13

and want to help

spacer April 15, 2021, 11:44pm#14

I found a scratch game that we can use for reference: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/172568408/

sir_kitten April 15, 2021, 11:44pm#15

lemme join

spacer April 15, 2021, 11:45pm#16

sir_kitten April 15, 2021, 11:44pm#15

>lemme join

@sir_kitten will be part of the online team.

Help make an among us game (Part 7)

spacer April 15, 2021, 11:47pm#17

>No, don't close it! If you guys are off to cause trouble at a different topic, fine by me. But there are some people who still might want to work on this project.

also we will not post stuff that may or may not be considered spam.

bubgamer07_bungamer0 April 15, 2021, 11:47pm#18

i also found an engine we can base this off. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/74711180/

spacer April 15, 2021, 11:47pm#19

nice, let's port it to snap.

bubgamer07_bungamer0 April 15, 2021, 11:49pm#20

ok but tat will take like 5 hours...

Part 1 (archived by wayback machine)

Unfortunately, my old account was deleted so all the topics and posts I made were deleted.

Things we need: A block that can detect the angle of a surface

Roles:
@coder_07 : Leader
@sonic123cdmania : Playtester

0_o what? Can I be playtester?

Sure

:slight_smile: Thanks.

Does the first page exist in some Internet Archive somewhere?

I found one on the wayback machine

Oh heck yeah! So it's not lost media.
That archived page might give us some useful information regarding the collab.

i edited the post to add the entirety of part 1 soif wayback machine isblocked people can still see it.

is mayio gonna be init

huh?

I think @cybersteve547 means Mario

depends. I don't quite know what the story will be yet.

When will this take place?

In terms of the Sonic timeline/timelines.

Including when it happens.

hmmmmm idea: sonic movie 2 but a game?

@cybersteve547, that is a very interesting idea. @coder_07, saying you "don't QUITE know" means that there are SOME details that you know. I do have a cool idea for it, though.

I mean, the name...

What's your idea?

Not QUITE what I meant, but OK.

So, it's like Sonic Generations, but it takes place after Sonic Frontiers for Modern Sonic, and Sonic Superstars for Classic Sonic, and there's also some other Sonics. So Modern Sonic is having another birthday party, when all of a sudden, the Time Eater reappears. Modern Sonic is like, "Seriously, AGAIN?", and everyone gets sucked back in. Meanwhile, back at Classic Sonic's world, he and his friends are walking through Green Hill Zone, when they get sucked in as well. Modern & Classic Sonic meet, and of course they recognize each other, and they start trying to find a way out. They stumble upon White Space, where they see Eggman & Robotnik, and they fight. The Time Eater had been powered up by the Phantom Ruby, and now ALL OF TIME AND SPACE is threatened. Then some blue blurs damage the Time Eater, and Eggman & Robotnik, who get mad from this, teleport away. It turns out that those blue blurs were other versions of Sonic from other forms of media, even Sonic 06! Sonic 06 Sonic tells Modern & Classic Sonic that the various versions of Robotnik & Eggman had revived the Time Eater with previously unknown emeralds, such as the 8th West Side Island Chaos Emerald. That ended up causing a multiversal mess, which now needs to be fixed. So they enter S1 GHZ, and the gameplay begins.

I like it. Reminds me of a game me and some friends were making (with a much darker storyline)

?? That piqued my interest. Tell me more, please.