Language Learning App (Part 2)

Right now there are three branches. Shall I merge them?

Already done. I excluded the one with the Spanish help screen because it had a lot of bugs. If someone wants to fix it and merge they can.

We have a total of 99 scripts according to Smerge!

@warped_wart_wars The "proceed" button looks great but because the inside is transparent, it's hard to click. You have to click the writing or the outline box. Could you fill it in white or something to make it easier?

I'll fix it.

Thanks. Also I'm adding a script to make say "Dutch isn't supported right now" when the user wants to use Dutch and clicks proceed.

I fixed spelling of "unfortunately" and merged the two.

@stickmin3000remixer?

Thanks. I saw it. So I think we can start the part where the user learns the selected language.

i made an edit

Look at how big the sett is!

We already have that in the latest branch.

I found one: (the text)

I'll make costumes and replace the writing.

The problem is the "map" pen block isn't working. Let me fix it. Just a second...

I've already made a fix.

Let's use your fix. It's better.

Ok. What should we do now?

Let's start making the "learning" software. Where the user starts learning the selected language.

Ok. That's quite broad of a goal; what should we do first, more specifically?

I think we should first make the code then work on the UI. More specifically, I think we should start with getting the opinions of others because I have no idea how to start this. @earthrulerr, @bubgamer07_bungamer0 and anyone else who wants to help: What do you think we should continue with in terms of the code where the user learns the selected language.