Language Learning App (Part 2)

Are you OK with a costume made in Inkscape?

Of course. I don't mind. It'll surely be better than if I try to write "Proceed" with my mouse in the costume editor.

Ok. I'm working on it now.

Exactly.

Do you have any font in mind? If not, I'd most likely use Courier New.

No not at all. Although I would like to match fonts with the pen writing. So make sure I can use the font with JS. I am going to use the code from this forum Set Font, Bold and Italic for Pen Writing Block

I guess Inkscape has the JS "monospace" font. I'll use that. (sorry for the late reply; I couldn't connect to my network)

No problem. I'll import the font and smart pen write by @bh and @joecooldoo. Also, I tested the text to speech and it works in different languages as well as by using "fr" for "french" and "en" for "English". I posted it to Smerge if you want to see it for yourself.

That’s perfect.

Right now there are three branches. Shall I merge them?

Already done. I excluded the one with the Spanish help screen because it had a lot of bugs. If someone wants to fix it and merge they can.

We have a total of 99 scripts according to Smerge!

@warped_wart_wars The "proceed" button looks great but because the inside is transparent, it's hard to click. You have to click the writing or the outline box. Could you fill it in white or something to make it easier?

I'll fix it.

Thanks. Also I'm adding a script to make say "Dutch isn't supported right now" when the user wants to use Dutch and clicks proceed.

I fixed spelling of "unfortunately" and merged the two.

@stickmin3000remixer?

Thanks. I saw it. So I think we can start the part where the user learns the selected language.

i made an edit

Look at how big the sett is!

We already have that in the latest branch.