Introducing... WireNet VM!

Okay, but the title is misleading

I'll change it since it's a simulator.

This is a VM Simulator not a real VM, as that is impossible in Snap! (as of right now)

Not unless you make some sort of interpreter

oh yeah

LunarOS was a OS simulator (maybe best of its time) made by Joe, myself, and 1800 (originally Joe and myself). You can find it here. (I would like to make a LunarOS2 (hint hint) but idk.

PS: who runs @Hyposyn account?

If you were to make one, I could help with it. The hyposyn account will be run by hyposyn studios members so like you and joe. Though, it's currently primarily run by me.

Ok, I would like access to it.

Who ever flagged my post should be ashamed of wasting the moderator's time. It was our official business website.

im a member

you realize not everyone can access replit, correct?

Yeah, if you want the passcode ill message you on somewhere.

um, i can give you a burner email, but i wouldnt be able to check it for a while.

just edit one of your comments in an old post with the passcode and mention me in it

then edit it back when i tell you i have it

Bro who flagged my post??

We should ask bh if you can share passwords so you and multiple people can run one account at once.

Uh...what?

huh i should check this forum more
if i'm not mistaken, this is just a project that puts different projects into different scenes?

yep

what?

it CAN be possible, if snap allowed other projects to be loaded inside one. if that feature exists, I might make a VM running Snip OS and Couple others.

@joecooldoo