Introducing the Hyposyn Development Program! (HDP)

I didn’t make all those… that was slade.

Huh?

True but I don’t know how to do that. Well I think I could use the forums or whatever but idk

Check out "New Website" on my (Replit) profile.

ig ik what to do

*and programmer

if it was me i wont do any css at all except backgroundColor="black";

then you would have black text on a black background
you could add color:white but then the page would be impossible to print because it would waste bucketloads of ink
i use media not @print when setting colors

why would you need to print this

earth, earth, why the hell did you put so many class="" attributes, they cause so much clutter and there are so many easier ways to do that

background-color:white*

Tailwind CSS. (I’m prepared for the back lash about to hit)

websites have text, you print them to put it on paper so you can read the text on paper
paper doesn't need electricity and paper doesn't get stuff changed by the website creators later

why should someone have to put glass into their computer and "double click" and put their hands on rodents and memorize all the randomly placed letters on the letter board and flick the switch and press the button big box and the button on the flat glowy one and plug the flat glowy into the big box and the big box into the little box and memorize all these brand names for "the cloud interweb" and url and now you have to "click" this other thing but only once and https/::/.http/.com.ca and google and bing and "scroll"

when you could instead just give them one or two sheets of paper

also about the tailwind nonsense you don't need to get into it much, i already said a lot about it above, tailwind doesn't make any sense. it's like saying korean spelling is too hard and learning to write chinese instead (i hope i remembered those correctly)

For the HTML CSS stuff: Discussing HTML, CSS, TWCSS, Web Development (Forked from Hyposyn Topic)

Nice! You included what I said some time ago, here is thing you may add if you like:

“Joe(cooldoo) is a great programmer alone and to work with. He is the creator of projects too advanced for systems such as block programming. His projects are high quality and interesting, especially when he puts some Python to help.”

yeah, im changing that and putting in my own css

hyposyn.netlify.app/beta

nope ill have black canvas on black background and white text written on in using js

so i'd just see a black page because i block scripts
and you throw every single accessibility and performance feature out the window for... trying to show off?

also if you wanted a canvas to start black and fill the page anyways it would make more sense to just set it up without transparency when creating a context

nope
why would there any features like that?we sre targetting web devs just like us not artists!

then dont(<noscript>pls turn on scripts trust me js is safe</noscript>)

?

canvases default to black if you turn off transparency, and i assume you don't need it

also the web DOES have accessibility features, blind people can use text websites like wikipedia and this forum, and nearly every website is still just text. dyslexic people can force certain fonts that are easier to read, browsers allow changing default font size, etc.

i don't know what you mean with artists, this is about letting people use your website. if you can't support the disabled, or even let me print or copy text, i will never want to visit your website or anything you try to do that on.

thats why im saying about aimed at web devs like me,im not going to support nitpickers

using a canvas for text display is a bit overused.