Introducing SnipOS 11

hey also i remade my anode mode but in anode 1.2 and i think you should check it out

Dang my game's gone from SnipOS 11

After clicking on the folder icon and telling it to show pictures, the folder icon disappeared.
The folder is gone!

DOes it come back at all? because it works to show camera photos

In the time I waited, it did not come back.
It might be that there were no pictures saved to it (I'm using a desktop without a camera). It showed a turtle sprite, the sprite disappeared and so did the icon.

ignorance is bliss ig
maybe projects of "useless" fake stuff go the longest way

(actually im not sure if you are still faking stuff tho,i cant open the project because its too large to load)
edit:loaded.its still fake,because it uses scenes and theres no way you can keep "background scenes" running or file systems transferred

Just...sigh let people be.

Why would anyone build a virtual CPU and all of that crap and create a custom version of an operating system in Snap!? I'd like to see you try. Make a project that emulates (not to be confused with "simulates"!) Windows 3.1 (or some other operating system with a GUI).

minesweeper is a little broken... but still possible. 0's are 2's, 1's are 3's... you get the idea. you should also add flagless support, and have the flag counter actually do something. otherwise looks exactly like the original and runs very smoothly!

SnipOS 11 seems to be very buggy for some reason, this may be due to the new Snap! code or just it being really small in file size idk really know tbh.

If you want a good SnipOS Experience check out SnipOS 7 Blue Ridge

Hehe, reminds me of when Windows ME came out, everyone started hating it, calling it nicknames, and overall recommended switching to Windows 2000 (the Office Version of Windows ME) or downgrading to Windows 98.

Windows ME was apparently "incredibly buggy" and you couldn't get much work done on it. I've used ME before (when checking out my Dad's old PC's) and I didn't have any problem with it. BAH! Whatever. Not that I'll ever downgrade to ME anyways.

I see a trend in the way people think about Microsoft's operating systems.
It seems Microsoft makes a good operating system and everyone loves it, then they make another, and everyone hates it. Then they make yet another new OS then everyone likes it.

Example:
Windows XP - Loved
Windows Vista - Hated
Windows 7 - Loved (My personal favorite, I wish it was still updated)
Windows 8 - Hated
Windows 10 - Loved
Windows 11 - Hated (Although it is getting better, now that most of the major bugs have been fixed)

fr though

windows 7 my beloved

theoretically, and im gonna get a bit nerdy here, didnt you make an ms dos emulator a while back ago? If you could load the dos code for windows 3.1 into that, then maybe?

simulator. it works nothing like dos (internally, at least)

Windows 11 is much harder to navigate than Windows 10...which is sort of dumb. I should have kept Windows 10 on my Gaming PC...

oh i forgot

They deleted some games from the Games Folder in SnipOS 11. Hopefully they'll become importable games in the future with import codes.

EDIT: Seems as though "You're Late!" is gone.

my laptop, which is my only non-school-issued device randomly decided to go windows 11 on me