Ideas for games?

Or a game that you can control time

idk what a MOBA game or a shooting x parkour game is. can you explain?

oh yeah im also already working on a game where you can control time

cool, you should work on the time game

whats a MOBA game and a shooting x parkour game though

Moba game is like you can choose a super hero, every hero have 3 special abilities. One special weapon.

how is it played? like a platformer, rpg, etc.?

Sorry to be mean by the way

Top down, fighting game with heroes

oh cool. ill try it.

what about a shooting x parkour game? what is that?

It's platformer with guns, I know you hate platformer so NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i dont hate platformers, its just that making them is a pain and it is always super laggy when i do make them.

in fact, platformers are possibly my favorite genre of game

I don't like platformers because they look the same but with diffrent graphics. the gameplay is always the same

(I mean scratcher's platformer)maybe you can make a unique platformer, but those scratcher sure isn't creative

yeah, but games like Celeste and Super Meat Boy are really fun for me because they are unique

the thing i like about Super Meat Boy is that its a lot like Scratch platformers, but actually good

agree

i could make the platformer on Scratch.

i have a few platformers that I've been working on there
one where you move super fast, one where you can freeze time for you but nothing else, and one where you can turn back time

okay so i got some good ideas

but any ideas for a unique puzzle game? i like puzzle games and haven't made one before.
it has to have like, a unique thing about it or something. no time travel, that's already being used for a game.

I have no idea, sry :frowning:

maybe search google

I'm thinking of a panel of smaller puzzles. One puzzle you can solve right away. Each puzzle you solve gives a clue for another one.