HTML Blocks

Use dropdowns for the HEADER blocks, and the Line Break (br) tag doesn't need to be closed.

I used dropdowns in the original version, I thought I'd simplify since higher numbers getting smaller might've been confusing.

no i mean i cant find that block in the project in the main post so i thought it was in a different project

I'm making a new project, so..

ok got it

More progress, added some javascript stuff:

Honestly, if snap had extendable menus like in this block
HTML Blocks 2 script pic (3)
HTML Blocks 2 script pic (2)
for custom blocks, it would be pretty good for this.

Use the 7.0 custom categories. They're almost ready to be used (Just bug fixes)

It does.

Huh? I think you misunderstood what I meant.

With text?

Yes.

How, where?

The only way I can think of getting that is by editing the XML of a project, making an input of input type, say, %inputs.

I know that you can make a list of inputs like this:
untitled script pic (5)
But I wish I could do something like this:
untitled script pic (6) (right arrow only on this though)
untitled script pic (7) (left arrow only on this though)
basically, a collapsible part of the script, similar to what I showed here:

Honestly, if snap had extendable menus like in this block
HTML Blocks 2 script pic (3)
HTML Blocks 2 script pic (2)
for custom blocks, it would be pretty good for this.

This is so I could have any text block have an optional id that is revealable rather than just there.

Also I wish codification supported things like that, like...
If it was collapsed, the code would be this:
<p><#1></p>
but expanded with the id section it would become:
<p id="<#2>"><#1></p>
If they do please tell me, but if it did that would be strange.

I know, but you can't do that currently.

(I might try to implement it, then see if it works.)

Sadly... but it would be a good feature in my eyes, useful for my HTML Blocks at least.

A few little comments:

I suggest "medium" rather than "normal" for h2. There's nothing abnormal about the others! In fact my go-to header is h3.

The right way to do a line break is <br /> which opens and closes it in one tag.

About custom block equivalents to "with inputs" in call/run: Yes, every UI feature in primitives always gives rise to requests for a custom block version. We want this one, too, but like many other good ideas it's low priority, since it's basically cosmetic.

(When we invented it for call/run, it was back in the days when nobody in Scratchland knew about procedures as data, and we were really worried that nobody would understand it without UI help.)

help it just says that the javascript extensions disabled

It's a feature. View the code and click the settings button (link > See Code > :gear: > JS Extensions)

thank you