How to submit your software to Hyposyn!

i can try
maybe do it with pen?

Idk, I was thinking maybe using the Text To Costume block and then getting the pixels and stitching the costumes together somehow.

Also you could add the entire keyboard because it's a menial task to do it and a bit of effort, but if nobody does it I'll eventually do it. I'm going to fix the delete key next since it's broken.

ok i can do that
i got the keyboard costumes done

I'm pitching a Space-themed game It's a recreation of Notch's 0x10c. I haven't done any graphics. I just began to write the engine.

it's still a tech test, and it has bugs, but I just need opinions.

i was a big fan of 0x10c, ill check it out!

Version Beta 1.4 of S-Type is out now. This is definitely the largest update by code volume.
Included Features:
- Control+E to export the document (currently only option is exporting to clipboard)
- Control+Right Arrow or Control+Left Arrow to shift the document
- Bug fixes
- Internal changes

Soon I will probably officially submit it. Also anyone who could optimise it's speed would be appreciated.

Forgot to say this, you have to press the Space bar to shoot. it's not even in alpha, yet.

Also, I'm working on 'Hyposyn VM' (it may sound boring, but its written in Python rather than in Snap! completely.)

nice. i made my own vers of hyposyn maps, where i added something that when you press space, you can type in the longitude and latitude and go to that address

keep updating your version since i can add it in the final.

If you have Discord (or any way I can communicate), I'll send you RC1. It's based on a Python Library called QTwebengine since Snap! is based on JS. QTwebengine is used to make Web-Browsers. I had to modify it ALOT. but I think RC1 is done.

nice

Use replit,its safer

your a little late lol

why does everyone here keep trying to find places to talk to each other? you're already doing it. it's here.

on scratch all of you would've been banned immediately for this kind of thing. bh giving you getting second chances doesn't mean you should be trying to get some kind of high score for rule breaks.

yeah.

Thank you. It's only partly because of me being a nice guy; Scratch has like a dozen people supporting their online community and we have me. I don't have the time or energy to catch all of these, but that doesn't make it okay.

Request: Website for Hyposyn Maps (hyposyn.repl.co/hypomaps)?

I'll do all the website stuff myself. All I want is it to be under the repl website. Is it fine? also should I make Pull Request stuff (git)?

maybe. ill ask joe