While submitting your software, keep in mind these things,
- Try to keep it under 1.5MB (Incase yours has been chosen for something like SnipOS because Snap! limits cloud projects to 10MB as of writing)
- Make sure it's high-quality and fits our standards (we will talk about that later on in this post)
- It has to follow the Snap! ToS, and the SnipOS/Hyposyn Software ToS
View our ToS (last updated 11/04/22)
SnipOS Terms Of Service
(Note that you must also follow the ToS of Snap! To use SnipOS.)
This is not some agreement saying you can’t fork this software. We are an open-source project and run under the Snap! CC license, however our creator, sladescar with his trademarked name, you cannot say you 100% made SnipOS and claim it as yours or impersonate sladescar by saying that you made SnipOS.
While making a fork of Snip, you must follow these rules, you may not have to follow some of them unless you do publish your version.
Your version cannot do the following:
- Extreme violence, Blood/Gore content, any acts of terrorism, etc.
- Sexual Content/Pornography, Adult Jokes/Sexual Jokes.
- Games that break the Snap! ToS (NtA rsos/gros Games)
- Copyrighted Content (Unless you have permission)
- Cyberbullying, Harassment, etc.
- Any Racist, Homophobic, Ableist, etc. content.
- Any malware
For the first time, you might be able to get your app on SnipOS!!
Here are our basic standards,
Must be high quality.
As SnipOS drives to be a simple, sleek, modern, and fast os simulator, we want all apps to run smoothly and to look nice to attract viewers.
Must have a purpose.
While it won't hurt to have an extra game, there is some software we don't need replacing, such as Camera, Settings, Browser, Hyposyn Search, etc. Though, if you have a better version of something like Paint or Notebook, we might consider it.
If you feel like you're up for it, fill out this form.
Good luck, and have an amazing day!