How to detect which mouse button has been clicked?

ok so i need to create a right-click context menu, but i cant make the right click part

The only way is to be to use javascript. There is no vanilla way of doing it. You can substitute it with ctrl+click, which is a common substitute.

edit: I just found out that snap also uses this substitute.

AFAIK you'll need JS for that, but I might be able to help if you're ok with that.

what

also ok

"As far as I know"

As in you're ok with using JS?

yes ok

First--will you be polling (FOREVER IF <RIGHT MOUSE CLICKED>) or using events (WHEN RIGHT MOUSE CLICKED)?

..does it matter?

It does in how it's implemented.

forever if

Let me check the source code to see how to do that.

untitled script pic

(using "left" works too but is redundant with the primitive MOUSE DOWN?.)

Remember that Snap! uses right-clicks to bring up special menus associated with pretty much everything you might click on. So if you capture right-clicks there will be things you can't ask Snap! to do for you, or the menu will appear in addition to whatever meaning you want to give the click. You might be better off capturing middle-clicks.

This case occurs:

A) You can't middle-click on a trac-pad.
B) How?

Not when you're actually playing the game

@mr_owlssssnap2 এটা এতই অভদ্র আমি বিশ্বাস করতে পারছি না যে আপনি এটা বলবেন, আমরা বাসে না যাওয়া পর্যন্ত অপেক্ষা করুন

You actually can, by tapping all 3 fingers.

not on chromebook

Works fine for me. Try closing a tab by tapping on it w/ 3 fingers (middle click feature).

This is not the place to use language.

Cyberbullying is also not accepted. If you want to get banned again, keep doing what you're doing.