How to detect which mouse button has been clicked?

Works, you just have to actually press the button instead of tapping though.

ah yes, when i do it in small text (so no one can see it but oofpaste), in a different language, jokingly, TO A PERSONAL FRIEND I KNOW IRL, I get in trouble, but when cameron or that other person did it, not jokingly, they got away scot-free

I know, we shouldn't have done it in the first place, but really? This just seems unfair

Seems like a lot of trouble to go through. May I suggest not posting it in the first place?

i already mentioned that

We've had a remarkably long period without me having to ban people, or even warn them. Please let's try to keep it that way.

Aside from language, there's too much hijacking of threads happening. Start a new thread if you have a new topic.

ok, sorry

Right-click doesn't pop up a menu when you're in presentation mode.

Yeah, I always forget that because I have to debug my programs... :~)

I also actually never use presentation mode, because I like to see what the auther sees while programming it.

I don't usually use it either, mainly because I do mostly things with blocks. (That's also why so many of my projects have the default thumbnail.)

Same.

You should be able to choose how many fingers to tap in your settings.

geokid okay thanks @geokid okay thanks

You're welcome

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.