How do I add new blocks to the Snap code?

Can I help? (i haven't made a mod in a while, here's my latest: https://program.snap-jr.repl.co/)

cant check it out, school wont let us

but sure!

Which block is added?

"babies dont deserve variables"
lol

Is this helpful?

He did not make variables and lists scratch jr ish

Brian is right, though. Basic turtle operations such as forward and setHeading are defined in morphic.js and refined in objects.js.

its not done

ok

Seeing this conversation made me revive a long-dead idea: Making bots on the Snap! Forums.

I asked the moderators if I could make bots on the Forum, kind of like @system (I mean, @system isn't really a bot, but it damn well seems like it).

It's also kind of like the other bots like Clyde or Dyno on Discord.

Anyways, jens made a post like 1/2 a year to 1 1/2 years ago about accessing the Snap! Cloud and how accessing the Snap! Cloud using JS would lead to a permanent ban even for your future accounts. But is making a bot which accesses the Snap! Forum's API considered hacking the Snap! Cloud and would lead me to a ban.

More info: Can you make a bot in Snap?

Also I'm back for the third time.

Thank you for asking first.

No, the forum is not part of the cloud and is technically not included in Jens's ban. But yes, hacking the forum is also ban-worthy.

The bottom line here is that we are all very busy doing useful (to y'all!) work, and we do not take kindly to one of y'all deliberately taking up our time with non-useful work chasing you down.

So does this mean that if I create a bot it will just be more moderation work for you and the other moderators?

Also I don't understand JS lol

That was this year

Also how would this remind you of that?

Yes, exactly.

Lol so a moderation bot would lead to more moderation work

Dang...sigh then I guess I can code it with C++?

Nah, I'm learning C++ right now and it is a PAIN. I'm not even learning the REAL C++, I'm learning a modified version for Linkbots and VEX Robots called CH, made by UC Davis.

Idk, I was making discord bots in replit until the school finally patched the glitch to unblock everything today ;-;