How do I add new blocks to the Snap code?

I'm sorry. Is this voluntary?

Not really.

Oh yeah, I said I'm learning C++ right now because, well, if I use C++ code for a potential bot on, say, Discord, no one would be able to hack into it (unless you know C++) and just make it say things like, I don't know, racial slurs?

GOSH I HOPE WE DON'T GET INTO THAT AGAIN.

You can't hack into it without either having the bot token or hacking the into the discord cloud system to get the token, either which requires the token

Yeah I have mixed feelings about this.

On the one hand, your teachers are paid to deal with you ruffians, and arguably teaching you not to make trouble is part of teaching you and therefore counts as useful work.

On the other hand, when I was a high school teacher, the first time a kid came to me wanting to know how to turn off echoing of keyboard characters, I thought writing a login simulator would be a great project for him. Then eventually we got to where everyone was doing that -- no, not really everyone, but four people the same day -- and it just drove me crazy. It made me not like the kids any more, not just those four kids, but the whole computer center crowd. A year later I wasn't a teacher any more but went back to grad school instead.

Oh, lol.

I only did it at home, though, and it was mostly used for replit and access to other programming sites, and ig some io games, but only at home lol

Yeah...but Thingiverse is banned on my school system (Which makes no sense as Thingiverse is an educational website).

scratch is blocked, like not only blocked by the school's firewall, the extensions they use AND set it up to where chromeOS doesn't even let you on the site
even though scratch is educational. Thats why I'm on Snap.
And also replit is blocked

Damn

Part of me is glad though, as this community is very chill and non-toxic, unlike a lot of scratch. And also it is very cool to mess around with snap and stuff.

I just love Snap!, ok?

I'm just sad that @oofpaste249 hasnt been online since he moved away :(

im online now nerd

you abandoned me and moved to Nebraska :(