Help make an among us game (Part 7)

did you select the part that said export project, or did you select export project summary? export project summary generates an html.

I did both and when I tried to import into the test it does not do anything.

Don't export the summary, Snap! can't read html. Only export the xml.

Ok lemme try.

Then how do I import it to the test?

Sadly you can't merge project xml files. Is it particularly small? You could just export the new sprites and make whatever changes again.

You can export all the sprites, and export the custom blocks. That'll cover most of it.

You guys should add it so you can or there is a team create/collab mode that way it will make collabs wayyyyyyyy easier!

We're looking at how to improve collaboration. Just merging projects is problematic because there will be collisions in names of sprites (e.g., "Sprite") and names of blocks and variables.

activity check for @programmer_user

a) why did you reply to @bh instead of the topic
b) NO MORE ACTIVITY CHECKS
c) they probably muted the topic
d) i thought you guys were working on the sonic game

Uh, this is for amount us...

...Yeah, it is. I was saying how this project was basically dead and most people are now just working on the sonic game.

Lol I'm on mobile so it put amount us instead of among us

Oh. [Offtopic]I can see when someone is typing! (So cool)[/Offtopic]

yeah but @programmer_user hasn't replied in months

yeah but he would reply when he finished the websocket engine

If you mute a topic, it won't appear in latest and will be hard to find, and you'll probably forget about it and not think of it ever again. I think since you've been constantly mentioning him, he would've seen the notifications and replied eventually, but he hasn't.
And it's not like his account is dead, he's been active on other topics recently, so I think he muted this one.
also, will you please stop going to this topic for something you need at a different one?

Oh, so I guess we're not doing this anymore?