Help make an among us game (Part 7)

Wow, that is way better than what I did

we need to make walk cyclee and move fast

These are implemented, actually. Reload the project.

It didn't work for arrow keys a few minutes ago, but I tracked down and got rid of that problem. (The walk cycle did previously work with WASD.)

That too! There's a variable called "speed" which you can change up or down to be faster or slower. (It moves 2*speed pixels per frame.)
Edit: There's also a variable called "impostor?" which basically toggles showing/hiding the kill button. Oh and theres a kill button but it currently doesnt do anything.

Yeah, if you're using the arrow keys.. don't. There's no animation for it. Yet.
Use WASD.

I made the walk cycle work for the arrow keys.

I was referring to the animation.

Yeah, and I see the code for it, but the animation isn't actually working when I push the arrow keys.. only WASD..

Try reloading the project

Ohh alright- yeah it works sorry about that-

Should be fixed now

Hey, sorry I was just testing something out here.. I made it to where if you're close enough kill them you can... sorry I didn't ask to do this-

Shouldn't it only kill them when you're touching them and pressing the kill button?

I just thought in among us, you can be fairly close to them you don't have to touch them.. and it only kills them when you're in the kill hitbox of the dummy player.

No, I know about that, I mean

I updated my project with the new code and tweaked some things of the new code too, also you can report bodies now. (Snap! Build Your Own Blocks)

that's a scratch thing where you use an unsupported font.

What did you do?

What exactly were you doing with scratch cat. What did u do before that

You know, earlier today I was thinking "hey these guys are actually doing some work in between all the noise" but now I'm thinking more like "time to turn off collabs again." (This is after just deleting 27 consecutive posts.)

just close this topic, were doin the sonic game now

No, don't close it!
If you guys are off to cause trouble at a different topic, fine by me. But there are some people who still might want to work on this project.