For Non-English People Only!: (Best) Paraphrasing (+ Grammar Errors Fixing) Tool

Man, I'm so sorry. I hope that comment got reported because that is mean. I personally think that a "falling square" is impressive. I didn't know how to make gravity when I joined scratch.

Ok, now can we get back on topic (it's just gotten way off-topic, still sorry for you)

Is that custom made?

Sadly, it didn't get reported nor did it ever get taken down :frowning:

Anyways, there are multiple ways you can fix your grammar, and you don't have to only use this software

1. You can make your post into a Wiki post and let others edit it (Boring and stupid :expressionless:)

2. You can use the software above (That's cap that this software is better than others! I LOVE GRAMMARLY)

3. You can just learn grammar (THIS COMMENT IS SO OFFENSIVE TO NON-ENGLISH PEOPLE!)

I really made an effort to not be rude to non-English people here to whom the topic is primarily intended.

That's why proposed to them trying the paraphrasing options (which, by the way, Grammarly doesn't offer!) offered for free by QuillBot.

Maybe I need to change its title to "For Non-English People Only!: (Best) Paraphrasing (+ Grammar Error Fixing) Tool".

no

Or just download google translate extension and click translate page.

that was painful to read