Fish Eaters (Part 2)

Hello, @leothemisfit, could you make art for our project Fish Eaters ? We just need a male and a female that catches fish, thanks.

-joecooldoo

Oh, okay well, sure, do you have a basic idea of what you want? Is it like a side scroller type of thing? Or is it a top-down perspective?

I'm not sure. Ask @spacer. We are just looking for a talented artist to create some characters.

Well, uh.. it’s not a side scroller, something like this.

@leothemisfit and @joecooldoo

@leothemisfit, it's a side perspective, you look at all the action from the side.

so uh @bubgamer07_bungamer0 can you help a little, home page is here

@spacer can't you just use the Browser Data library from Snap for the online multiplayer part? Also I would LOVE to help on your game!

thanks! help is needed!

So this is a simple game about eating as much fish as you can, right?

EDIT: Also what devs do you need or are looking for?

well um... that's local? isn't that not multiplayer?

yes, but with some hazards, such as sharks, and rotten fish...

I'd like to help on the AI coding, however I don't know what kind of AI you want for your game, or what the AI will behave like. In the last post, you mentioned me about my AI tutorial. That was just a basic learning AI, kind of like Hello Neighbor's AI (Hello Neighbor by tinyBuild GAMES)

• designers, these help the others, fourum account needed.
  • game devs, these make the game, snap account needed and fourum account needed.
  • web devs, these help with the website, fourum, snap, and replit account needed.

only 2 positions max are allowed... 1 is ok, but you can do 2, your wish

the ai fishes are trying to not get eaten, they might use a neural network or something... @slate_technologies

Wait, why did you mention me? Just curious

to just call you very quick, when I mention you, you get a notification :slight_smile: , you must be new to the :snap: forums

so uh @slate_technologies, what position(s) would you like to take here?

I want to work on the AI coding, so technically I want to take upon the Game Dev position

alright.

I added you to the home screen