Fish Eaters (Part 2)

here is the full clip of me escaping:

let's note this all down and um... code it tomorrow! at your time, I'm available at 1:30 pm because of school. or we can come up with more, your choice.

how do you know my timezone?

click someone profile, it will have a clock saying the time for them. you can click mine!

cool! i didnt know that. i probably cant do it tomorrow, i got EXAMS. Ugh. Its probably gunna take all day.

ah, ok. anymore ideas?

Not really, all I did was say i was good at AI's and it turned into a conversation, so no. But anyways, now you know because of my example project. So thats cleared out of the way...

ah yeah, this the 50th reply, so um... yeah, day after tomorrow and we will start coding this. if you get anymore, feel free to contact me on scratch. or reply to this.

Hello, @leothemisfit, could you make art for our project Fish Eaters ? We just need a male and a female that catches fish, thanks.

-joecooldoo

Oh, okay well, sure, do you have a basic idea of what you want? Is it like a side scroller type of thing? Or is it a top-down perspective?

I'm not sure. Ask @spacer. We are just looking for a talented artist to create some characters.

Well, uh.. it’s not a side scroller, something like this.

@leothemisfit and @joecooldoo

@leothemisfit, it's a side perspective, you look at all the action from the side.

so uh @bubgamer07_bungamer0 can you help a little, home page is here

@spacer can't you just use the Browser Data library from Snap for the online multiplayer part? Also I would LOVE to help on your game!

thanks! help is needed!

So this is a simple game about eating as much fish as you can, right?

EDIT: Also what devs do you need or are looking for?

well um... that's local? isn't that not multiplayer?

yes, but with some hazards, such as sharks, and rotten fish...

I'd like to help on the AI coding, however I don't know what kind of AI you want for your game, or what the AI will behave like. In the last post, you mentioned me about my AI tutorial. That was just a basic learning AI, kind of like Hello Neighbor's AI (Hello Neighbor by tinyBuild GAMES)