Bye Ya'll

yes im southern stfu

Goodbye!

Goodbye!

Thanks for everything, you have all been so supportive from the moment I made my very first post

to my very last (for now, anyways)

I will miss you all, and I will be eagerly waiting to get my Chromebook back next year.
But for now, this post I made will have a bunch of sections, so enjoy <3

Why am I Leaving?

Tomorrow (2022-05-16T05:00:00Z), I will be turning in my chromebook. @oofpaste249 will be doing the same I think but on Tuesday. Why Tuesday? I don't know.

Special Thanks

Here are all of the people I would like to thank...

• Jens
    "Why in the world are you thanking him?" you might be wondering, but honestly, he's not that bad of a guy. Plus, being IP banned isnt too bad. Now, if I couldnt use the Snap! editor, then I would be screaming.

• Bh
    First, he's been supporting me since the very beginning
    I was a new Snapper (still sounds wrong to say/type lmao) and I hijacked a topic because I couldn't create a new one (you new generations have it easy, you dont have to wait)
    Ego-Lay_Atman-Bay: please create a new topic instead of hijacking this one.
    Bh: He just said "but it has been a week and I still can't post" So he's using this brand new account that doesn't yet have a new-topic button. :~)
    I can say a bunch of things about everyone, but I'm not :)

• Joecooldoo
    Joecooldoo has made a bunch of cool & inspiring projects, like his MS-DOS Simulator, which inspired my S-OS (Snap!-OS). He has also always let me use his blocks and stuff, so thanks for that :D

• Ego-Lay_Atman-Bay
    Which, when deciphered, means Lego-Batman_ay-ay or something. They have been a big help on some of my projects. Overall, they're just a cool person in general.

• Warped_Wart_Wars & Helicoptur
    Both have been big helps and have cool projects :D

• Cameron8299
    Cool projects messing with Snap! that I use. Cameron is a cool guy, who makes cool projects. Thanks for everything <3

• Slate_Technologies
    Really good programming friend plus cool projects and stuff

• Sladescar
    Another really good programming friend. They're also really supportive and helpful

• Earthrulerr
    Earth is a really good guy to talk to. Really supportive, helpful, nice, etc.

• Oskar_Robinson
    RIP. I loved helping Oskar on his projects, but since he's gone, well... Might as well add him here.

*Oofpaste249
best friend
I'm not going to go on because the list is too long but, sladescar, slate_technologies, and earthrulerr (and more) I'm thankful for also.

When Will I be Back?

2022-08-13T05:00:00Z is a rough estimate of when I will be back.

Finally :DD

I am going to miss all of you and all of Snap!. You have all been really supportive.
Although, I would REALLY liked to be unIP banned lol.
If there is anything you think I missed, reply with it.

It's Pig Latin.

oh true

It's actually Lego-Batman (no ay)

Thanks. You're also a cool person.

thx <3

wow i am truly honored :)) thank you friend

Yes, although technically it's "lego_batman".

Yeah, technically it's just lego batman since I just used an underscore because I couldn't use space

That just reminded me--were you here before usernames were lowercased? If so, was your username any different then?

:((

southern v best

Bye! Why do you have to turn in your chromebook?

Sad to see you go.

(... your account isn't linked to your Chromebook, though. Just go to a public library and log on from there... most public libraries have computers, don't they?)

Yes I think all do.

Its for school.

true. I'll try

yess!

no problem :D

@here I MIGHT be here in the afternoon, but that will be the last time for now...

I don't know if you will read this, but why do you have a network if you don't have a device?
I hope you can get another device, (pi, or a cheap laptop) somehow. See you (not literally) in august.