Bye Ya'll

I find it somewhat hard to imagine that mr_owlssssnap2 has all the necessities to operate a pi (I'm talking keyboard + mouse + monitor or TV with HDMI + speakers) but not a laptop or desktop they have constant access to...? Sure, you could operate it over VNC, but you still need a computer or phone, and you need to get the pi set up.

Not saying it's a bad idea! If mr_owlssssnap2 has the tools to set up a pi I second this recommendation! (Personally I would recommend a Pi4 or Pi3/Pi3B!)

Yes, I was here before usernames became lowercase, but my username was originally lowercase to begin with, just like my scratch username.

Bye, have a good summer! :)

Aw, thanks!

I feel you.

Are you sad you didn't make it to the "Special Thanks"? Well I didn't.

Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No not really, I don’t need to a scribe to say I helped someone.

No I myself dont have a device.

That doesnt mean my parents dont.

It was to save time, because I was tired. Adding it now :)

Ah.

see ya man. might not have been a big part of your journey, but I'm glad i was here for it.

So long, soilder!

cya! Im going to try and stay until monday but...

Great! Stay as long as you can!

We will miss u!

thx <3

Np! x]

The absolute rage I felt when I first saw this

LOOKS REALLY SIMILAR TO SOMETHING I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE MADE HUH?
HMMMMMMM...
@jadga
GO AHEAD
SLAP ME RIGHT IN THE FACE

I also didnt talk to you too much, so I guess thats kinda my fault.

Dont feel bad; the main reason i didnt put a bunch of people is because the list is just too long.

I can sympathize with that. But don't blame Jadga. There was a general feeling that your layout was way too left-heavy, leaving the right half of the banner empty, but also, this was when Jens was really furiously angry at a bunch of forum users including you, and so having your name on the banner was politically impossible.

ok...

i didnt know what to put

wait there was more than just me and @sladescar?

Oh whoops i forgot to get rid of that. That version was only for the forums.

Also does jens still hate me?

Umm. He hates the sort of things that interest you, i.e., Javascript hacking and poking at the cloud. I try to convince him that you're just really bad at taking hints, rather than evil. But he boils over at each new provocation.