Bacon legacy-Team gamer's first game

i akchtually liked the name bacon legacy xD

BAAAcCCCCCOOOOoNnNNNnnnnn

everyone i'm making one exception to each rule that isn't the furry killing one(NO ONE CAN HAVE A LOOPHOLE AROUND THAT RULE) as i made one for equil.and get the frick back on topic

what about racist things -_-, there better not be an exception to that one.

how are we gonna make a game abt bacon racist? xD

well that one too.Every rule but THE RACISM AND FURRY RULES CAN HAVE ONE EXCEPTION

we need a titleeeee, so I can make it look coolllll

Gonna be done with the cloud background tonight.
I was thinking maybe we can make the clouds animated, as if it was windy, using clones.

Mother kangaskhan(pokemon cuss for me,but not a cuss word irl),I'm waiting on Zahra-Kaito to decide but i'd like it to be food

do what you can for now

Stop telling her what you want her to do!i already Told her to do what she can do for now!I don't need you to order The others around!Especially if i already say something to them!!!

I can clone + animate, in fact, but only when it comes to small things :p still retiring from drawings I have been making in my shop

just do whatever you think is possible for you Foxi

dude chill

i'm chill now,but i really didn't like How @super_artist was just telling you guys what she thinks i want,and i wasn't gonna just let her do that

Cloud #1 because we need random cloud shapes to make it look more natural.

Cloud #2

oh I like that, thats looks good.

good job Foxi!amazing cloud drawings
Yeet,would it be possible to animate these without taking too much time?

Thx! I used Opacity to make it a bit transparent around the edges.

hmmmm..... I could try, I mean all I really need to do is make them glide slowly until they go off screen, where should I do it?