Bacon legacy-Team gamer's first game

I don't like bacon. I don't even LIKE pigs. Frankly, i think they smell and look awful, and they eat EVERYTHING. That's why I said I'd probably only work here if it was called something nice.er.

Hero legacy?

The Legacy of Heroes?
(Does it even matter to you, anyway, if I join or not??)

(I would like you to join, but that's up to you)

but would you rather have me working with you or not? i'm fine if you say no. please be honest..
(btw, it's Kaito because Zahra is playing minecraft)

Being honest, I would love to have you work with me, you are a great artist!

Well, actually, it depends if Hero wants me in his company. He has to "hire me" technically, lol.

Yeah, sadly, I can't hire anyone. :\

Frankly, I'd like to be my own boss. that'd be cool. but i don't have the time to do it on snap. I'll make my own company for real outside of Snap...Insha-allah.

Thanks that that's your first thing!

so youre a japanese muslim? thats rare
:japan: :star_and_crescent:
were you born a muslim or did you convert in2 islam?

No, it's not.
My sister, Zahra, was born a muslim, and so was my older brother, Shuichi. As for me, Kaito...well, when I lived in the orphanage, I didn't know anything about religion, because the teachers never taught us that, or any history where i could learn anything about religion. So, when I ran away at the age of nine(because I hated it there and i was about to be killed for stealing food from the kitchens(because they would never feed us anything) and lying to the headmistress and other minor things) I met Shuichi, who was already a Muslim, and he explained to me stuff and i decided to become a Muslim, and then he let me live with him. And then after 4 yrs i met Zahra by accident, and when she introduced me to her mom, her mom wanted to look after me too because of a reason that i cannot tell here, for i could bring myself and my family into great danger. So now Zahra is my stepsister and Shuichi is my stepbrother. And we are all muslims.

your welcome.Foxi(my gf)is a furry so i didn't want a game like that dominus or whatever person about killing furries and will personally FLAG THE H-E-DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS OUTTA POSTS THAT INVOLVE THE CONCEPT OF HARMING PEOPLE THAT ARE FURRIES AND/OR FURRIES THEMSELVES

Fine but this is the only exception ill make for the no election themes Equil

thx. btw wut sounds are you looking 4?

Anything that The coders can easily program like slashing sounds and the theme you get opening a chest

XP I still don't know why we called it bacon legacy, that was just a dumb thing a name generator came up with.

imma let @zahra_kaito change the name,but we're still keeping the bacon as an item of power.(maybe it could be a powerup like in the og super mario rpg on snes)

Baconnnnnnnnn

thank you

XP I still think legend of the 7 stars mario rpg is still better, we could make the bacon like a secret you know?