ASM IDE dev

A while ago, I shared a project from a challenge: challenge

I don’t have much time to continue to develop it right now until the end of May besides little updates so I’ve decided to just push out what I added/done.

I’ve split the project into a release version and a dev version:

New things
  • URL (URL) - Gets data from the URL and add it to the output list
  • PROXY (URL) - Forwards the URL through a CORS proxy and then does the same thing as the URL command
  • LISTIFY (JSON at index) - Convert a JSON string at the index of the output list to a list
  • JSON (list at index) - Convert a list at the index of the output list to a JSON string
  • IMAGE (URL at index) - Add a costume from a URL located at the index of the output list to the output list
  • GETALL (list at index) - Gets all the items from a list located at the index of the output list to the output list
  • WAIT (seconds) - Wait for a specified number of seconds
  • GRAPHICS - Call the graphics module

Graphics Module Current Commands:

• SHOW (index) - Show the costume at the specified index of the output list. Press [enter] to stop showing. It will wait until you press [enter].

How to call the module:

• graphics show 2

Updated commands:

• TERM & TERMR will now show what is at that index if you try to report it.
    Ex 1: A list in index 1
    Command: term 1
    Output: <list object at 1>

New fun example added that includes all the uses for the new commands. (Hint: Many cute doges)

Future commands:

• LIST (items…) - Create a list and add it to the output list
  • ITEM (index) (list index) - Get the item from the list and add it to the output list
  • PACKAGE (indexes…) - Turn the items at the index of the output list to a list and add it to the output list
  • RECENT - Get the last item from the output list
  • More URL things

Also, I probably need more ideas on what else to add.

v1.1

Added variables.

• Create variables using VAR (operation: new, del)(var name) (type: list, string, Boolean, number) as (value)

• Use CALL (name) to recall the variable value and add it to the output list for use.

Miscellaneous Command:

• OPEN (index) - Open a thing at the index. If it is a costume then the graphics module will show the costume, else it will print the values. Use for 'opening' values that the TERM command won't output