Art & Music: Module 4 (Fall 2023)

I like this photo, it definitely looks like a post card!

The painted effect looks awesome on multiple people! I love this take with Seurat's style used for images with people, great work.

I love how this turned out because of the inclusion of people in your image. It adds a lot of different colors to the mix while also giving the canvas a realistic feel. One thing that I think would be cool to add is if you played around with the shapes and sizes instead of using a dot. It could transform the painting by simply using different kinds of "paint strokes". Also, you could make it so that the painting only incorporates specific colors to change the vibe.

I really like the use of a Bob Ross painting! I think the lines instead of dots look really cool and are more color pencil like. I would say try to clean the rest of the code after, but for the final product, it looks really good!

https://snap.berkeley.edu/snap/snap.html#present:Username=shreyanaga&ProjectName=Impressionist%20Painting

I used a picture of Acadia national park because I will be visiting there next week and my mom went last year. I wanted to use lines because there was a lot of the same color in the sky so I wanted to add some variation. I also changed the size of the line randomly.

This project is so cool! I like how you used a shape for your dots instead of doing the basic circle shape. As we talked about in class, I think this creates a really cool effect especially for the greenery in the middle of the picture. The only comment I have about this project is that it might have been cool to try out a different shape or randomly adjusting the saturation/brightness of the dots since the sky is all the same shade.

I really like the picture, theres a lot of green and the dots complement it very well.