Art & Music (Fall 2021) - Module 4

I love the way you used lines instead of dots! It gives it an entirely new feel, it kind of reminds me of Monet's water lily paintings!

Here is my project for module 5. This was an image I took during Rotunda sing, I wanted to see how the program would handle this primarily dark image. The code takes a minute or two to run due to the amount of times needed to fully capture the glow and darkness in the image

Here is my project for week 5. I chose an image I took in Panama City last year. This was one of the most beautiful sunsets I've ever seen, and I was very curious of how the program would represent it.

I think this turned out pretty cool. I like how the sky in the background changes in color, resulting In different color dots making up that third or fourth building from the right. The reflection of the building on the water is also appealing.

My idea with this week's assignment was to create a fading compilation of a couple album anniversaries, and a painting that I admire. I used a combination of wait and hide blocks, which achieved the desired result.

https://snap.berkeley.edu/snap/snap.html#present:Username=thinkbz&ProjectName=Painting%20W5