Art & Music: Combining Art with Music (Spring 2024)

This looks really good, and I love how bouncy and cheerful the motif is! My only suggestion is that I noticed you reset the costumes when the flower motifs were played, but not the background motif. I noticed that if the viewer plays the animation more than once, the background remains and can display itself irregularly. If they only play it once (as it seems intended), this isn't an issue, though.

Lovely piece! Make sure you initialize TuneScope first, the beginning was cut off for me as TuneScope wasn't yet ready. I also noticed that the McDonalds jingle seems to overlap the beginning of the song. Something worth looking in to.

I love the pulsing circles! It reminds me of one of those games in which you have to tap on the circle before time runs out.

I love the entire idea of a circus theme! The color scheme is very fitting for the theme and I think it's fun that dots appear with each note. It would be cool to see the background circles invert in color with each note as well to add even more movement to the piece.

I really like the UFO and astronaut combo and how they float around the stage. It is indeed calming to see. My only suggestion would be to add a rest to the five pauses of the song. But then you would have to take all the notes out of the list and put them into just a custom block.

I love your project idea because it looks like someone actually plays drums. I love how each part of the drum changes color. The whole stage looks kind of empty so it would've been better if you put a stage of a concert and make it look like you are the drummer. Other than that, it looks like such a great art.

This is a beautiful piece of music! It would be great if you added some animation of piano keys or some sort of thing related to the piano moving around. Everything looked great!