Among Us Animation (Part 3)

I haven't been on for a week what's happening @equilibrium @funtime_foxy101 and @yeet_king

welcome back :wave:
well, we made 1 animation

funtime_foxy101 hasnt been on recently

@herodooble2 y were you forced?

Good job making the animation while i was literally forced to stay away from Snap
Parents think its a bullshit site @equilibrium

hi?....

oh hey Long time no see

Whoops...

Also, tell them about their phones or laptops or whatever things that runs on code.
This is snap. Not a pro programming language, but it is able to do a heck of a lot. Snap is not (im not big on swearing)bull$(-)!?

Yeah... you know I'm working on some pretty cool stuff. I got an Official News collection where I post all of my news and new projects.
By the way, hows the animation going?

Its good that i know of

hey there, do you know the whereabouts of @funtime_foxy101? is snap forums blocked 4 her?

Who knows. All I know is that she hasn't been really active...

:wink:
Screenshot 2020-12-11 at 3.09.40 PM

@oscar_robinson you and @funtime_foxy101 have a lot of strikingly similar characteristics

Oh btw a little off topic,Mangle doesn't have feelings for you anymore,but other than that did you wanna help

Yes. That is true.
I'm also a big fan of The Legend of Zelda. Here's the theme for Breath of the Wild I played on piano. It was hard because I got a hook for a hand. LOL
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Theme by oscar robinson - Snap! Build Your Own Blocks (berkeley.edu)

That's fine. I've gotten used to things like that. I like being alone, because hey! At least I'm not around that scallywag Freddy Fazjerk all the time. Anyways, I guess I could try to help. I'm kind of busy, like, all the time.

dude stay on topic please.

Yeah. Sorry for that. Just pretend it was never there...
I could try to help you guys, I guess. :+1:
I mean, it can't be that bad...

...right?

Oh. Wait. It can't. Because I already DID an Among Us animation: among us animation by oscar robinson - Snap! Build Your Own Blocks (berkeley.edu)

well, the thing is, funtime foxy is the director, so she has the animation planned out
idk wut 2 do :thinking: :kissing: :question:

How nice.... she asked us to help her but we don't even know what to do. AT ALL.

oi vey,SHE HASNT BEEN ON RIGHT