Among Us Animation (Part 3)

Aight guys imma start coding the beginning of the animation.

btw, @equilibrium I think you forgot to make White and Purple X)

Hey @equilibrium can you change the colors of the bean in the emergency meeting animation you made to blue? Imma use it for the beginning of the animation.

i like this idea! thx @legoman3.14 :slight_smile:

@funtime_foxy101 whoopsies X) ill make them rn

@funtime_foxy101 alrighty

Ok, thanks :)

heres the animation:

while i make the among us purple & white crewmates, enjoy these panik kalm memes:

images (51) images (50) images (49)

Thanks

done w/ purple & white

Yay, awesome, thanks!

Maybe like my cousins' friend said: use Snapp.
Export the gigantic file (not actually, but u know what i mean.), then use it in Snapp.
Then find a way to distribute the executable.

This animation is smoother than the official! And has more detail.

-_- that's blocked for me, so we gotta use what I can use. Because I am going to be publishing the final product when it's done because I animate + do the finishing touches to the graphics and whatnot.

Share every project with one person, and ask them to use Smerge (is that i thing anymore?), then, tell whoever to then use the snapp.

INHALES Boi/whatever gender you is.
Smerge is blocko, everything is blocko. Now stop acting like you can tell me what to do on my own thread. I've already got something figured out, and I'm sure we'll have enough space for the animation if everyone just stops telling me what to do.

To a person whose s? is not blocko i mean. Thats why i said to give all projects to one person. ANY PERSON.

Ok im only trying to help.

Aight then.

alrighty how we doin?

@funtime_foxy101 @ultrafuntime-kumi @yeet_king @herodooble2 @zahra_kaito @sushi-llama hellooooo?

how is it going on te animation (have all you quit snap or smth?)