Among Us Animation (Part 3)

not relevant,and If Vanny saw this she'd go crazy
@oscar_robinson if you really wanna chat GO HERE app.element.io

hey @herodooble2 do you think that snap is blocked 4 @funtime_foxy101?

Hopefully not

I hope the forums aren't blocked for her @equilibrium

people i haven't been able to talk to

@yeet_king @ultrafuntime-kumi @funtime_foxy101 and @sushi-llama

Guys....the reason why i have been "offline" was because my admin blocked me from here....and KA also....so I'm probably never gonna be on again.....because I've heard that imma be penalty boxed forever....and the only reason I am on here right now is because there is something wrong with my administrator's block thingy soooo.....might not be on here ever again....so don't be surprised if I go missing....

Miss all of y'all....

TwT I hate your [bleep]ing admins so much now for doing this to you Vannessa

Mmmm....same here

@oscar_robinson don't make me try to yell at you through my email(snap email notifs are turned on for me) again, UNDERSTAND????

yeah imma go cope with the news in ukw

I am though......well, I am supposed to be.....still working on the animation while I can....

ummm
yeah I would have to use her computer to 100% approve that, but there is actually evidence of malicious code

Anyways, guess what my cool friend made me to help with the animation?!

@ultrafuntime-kumi .....ok, but how is it a virus if they literally made the block screen from go guardian? Like, the lock LITERALLY has a goguardian shield on it... so therefore they used goguardian to penalty box me

but....but you live nowhere near me tho....that make no sense

Mmmmmm.....me hand is numb so imma use meh left

do you have an animation script?

welcome back btw

well, as an animator, ik that the best animations have a script b4 the animation process. (also bc we might not c her is y im asking 4 a script.)

Hey..................

Mmmm....same here

@oscar_robinson don't make me try to yell at you through my email(snap email notifs are turned on for me) again, UNDERSTAND????

Since when did this come to be?

Um read like almost every comment above this

mmmm....ok I can only be on for a limited time because theres a weird bug with the block again....for the 2nd time

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 100 replies. Continue discussion at Among Us Animation (Part 4).