2023 New Years Countdown! (Part 1)

They can still hijack it easily.

That's a bad idea. Anyone can put bad words by separating the letters or using certain Unicode that looks like the letter they're trying to type.

can be fixed by removing separators when checking.

How about it's blacklisted instantly on send and receive, then it's whitelisted and stuff not in the whitelist is sent to moderators for approval?

But how would a trust system be implemented (i.e. how will we know that the person setting the cloud variable is really joecooldoo?)

How about it's sent to the private cloud repl?

But if you blacklist let’s say for some weird reason “sup” then people can find many ways to bypass. It is very hard to make a successful one.

If each message needed approval it would not be live.

When a word is approved, it gets added to the whitelist. And posts get sent before words are approved, they just don't have the not-yet-approved words.

Oh come on. I leave for one day and I come back to 124 posts?
What did I miss?

241, not 124.

Oh and most of what you missed was that we have a new project, and you missed a whole lot of posts about the whitelist. (two new projects, but mine is a bit more developed) Snap! 7.0.4 - Build Your Own Blocks

@joecooldoo in yours "happened" "meow" "moew" "delete" "deleted" "deletion" "anymore" "unless" "move" "knock" "here" aren't in the whitelist.

I've made my project use a different chat ID.

I like yours better! No offense anyone! Yours is running with no lag somehow, also we need to add it so it says the username of the poster.

can't be gotten without JS.

fixed it.

Who said "hello" a bunch of times, then "hi", then "lol" twice on mine?

I said “hi” once. Well I guess we could make a username reporter and use JS.

Nah. Lets just make a login system.

You realize I fixed it in my project too, right? I think I'll let more chat fill the screen.

I mean whenever you put a report block into a code example or something like that, it's always "meow".

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 250 replies. Continue discussion at 2023 New Years Countdown! (Part 2).