- What browsers show this problem?
Microsoft Edge 85.0.564.51 (Official build) (64-bit)
- Please share an example project (if possible).
- Describes the steps to reproduce this issue.
open settings select zoom blocks and set to something really big like 20
- What does Snap! currently do?
freezes and makes the blocks look very weird
- What should Snap! do instead?
refuse to set the size that high
can't reproduce on chrome
edit: can reproduce. but you need to have a script in the editor.
If you zoom blocks without any scripts, it will work normally
can't reproduce it. It always sets the zoom blocks to 12 even if I type 20. I'm using google chrome
You need to have a script in the editor
I did have a script in the editor.
ok, I tried it again, and I only see the bug for a split second before the blocks get bigger.
We've known about this forever, which is why the zoom is limited, but not the wrinkle about open editors. Thank you.