- What browsers show this problem? I'm using Google Chrome, but I think it happens on every browser.
- Please share an example project (if possible).
- Describes the steps to reproduce this issue. Make a custom block with only a C-shaped input.
- What does Snap! currently do? The zebra colouring goes all weird.
- What should Snap! do instead? Fix the zebra colouring.
Yup, confirmed. Thanks for the report.
Happens on Firefox too. Happens when you change the color of a block; it doesn't change completely.
This is changing from Operators to Looks. Putting something in the slot or taking something out fixes it.