You're 21 days behind on making a TOTM banner? I did it myself

Info

It has been confirmed that April's TOTM is hats of all things

And it only took me 3 hours, at night, tired! Seriously, @jadga, you just got beat by a tired and stressed 7th grader at night XDD

lmaoo nice banner btw (i could make it in less time tho)

I could too, if it wasnt 8 at night when I started, I also took some pill that makes me sleepy but it makes it where my swelling on my eyelid goes down

alright

@bh what do you think?

I kinda like it! It's pretty good.

Thanks! I almost gave up because I couldn't find a hat that fits Alonzo until I found the top hat XD

huh, i've never seen an insult said that casually.

Its a really bad insult, as it has an reasonable explanation as to why it took me 3 ohours

Also do you like it?

It's pretty well-made, yeah.

[scratchblocks] finally, a TOTM banner :: control hat
HAT MONTH :: looks
HAT MONTH :: list
report ((month [April v] :: sensing) TOTM :: sensing) :: control cap
[/scratchblocks]

@bh? any thoughts?

certainly got my vote.

Hes been offline all day :(

Thanks! I would have gotten to you sooner but I was... nevermind. I'm going to be on until 10-11 PM so if you need me, I'm here

XD, nice banner

It's beautiful. If I knew how, I'd install it on the front page right now, but since I don't, I left a message for the rest of the gang. Thanks!

P.S. Insults are a no-no, even when the target of the insult is an adult. (And yeah, you were also the target of an insult, but that's already been pointed out. And two wrongs, etc.) And, sorry to pick on you about two things at once, but we discourage users who are under 18 from posting their age. It's not as bad as posting your birthdate, but, etc.

Ok

@here Using @cameron8299's primitive editor, I made this
compared to
[scratchblocks]
finally, a TOTM banner :: control hat
HAT MONTH :: looks
HAT MONTH :: list
report ((month [April v] :: sensing) TOTM :: sensing) :: control cap[/scratchblocks]