Wordle Hacker

Eh, I just felt like making a Snap! project since I hadn't made one in a while

Update. Fixed a bug from my "bug fix" that would sometimes eliminate words that could still be used.

Big update!

• UI redesign
  • Made the project easier to use and understand

Thank you so much for this new update! I've been dying for it.

You'reGood

You're good!

Okay. Goodbye soldier. You'll be missed.

We'll miss you!

I remember making my famous "AI Guessing Game" in App Inventor. I made a devkit which is basically a kit that allows you to mod the AI Guessing Game to add more functions, tries, etc.

Here's the link (Sorry for advertising but I did want to share this project with you as you are kind of a beginner, if not, a new comer, to App Inventor 2): [READ DESC] How my AI Guessing Game works - Artificial Intelligence - MIT App Inventor Community

Please note, the topic is closed as the moderators merged the topic with another topic where I showcased the app in all its glory. Here it is: AI Guessing Game - App Showcase - MIT App Inventor Community

Welcome to App Inventor 2, by the way! I have an account there (That has been long dead), and you can chat with me using the Community page (Which is basically the Forums for them.)

EDIT:

You heard me! Famous. Well, to me it is. It is sort of the "HelloWorld" program, the starting program, of AI, at least to me and my students. I teach people how to code AIs. Not really, I mostly just educate them on my thoughts and opinions. Now I'm not educating them, they just ask me about AI and what I think about it and such, and I give them my also famous "10 paragraph long essay about AI parts and such...".

Um...I rather not talk about it. In case people start to stir a conversation about my essay. I did say I wrote the essay and published it online as a research paper or article when I was like 10 years old once on a topic about AI. IT HAS BEEN 2 TO 3 YEARS SINCE THAT HAPPENED. And what have I done? Nothing. I still code the AI Guessing Game and port it to different coding emulators and platforms. But I am perfecting my essay so it's better because, well, like I said it is 2 to 3 years old.

Screw it I just thought of a new game idea
Whenever that happens I change my mind