Won detect the raygun

shederalderalball 5.6666666666 script pic
wen you shoot the green teal ball, the custom block won't detect the raygun in the game shederal ball. how can you make the custom block detect the raygun? so when the raygun hit's the ball, you win in the game I made called shederalball. why is this happing? and how can I fix it?

Can you send a project link?

now I can. did you see my last reply before this 1?

do you need the link to the custom block or the game?

ok do I need to publish the project to share the link or just make the project public?

block: shederalderalball 5.6666666666 script pic
project:https://snap.berkeley.edu/project?username=110443&projectname=shederalderalball 6

when you shoot the green teal ball, the custom block won't detect the raygun in the game shederal ball. how can you make the custom block detect the raygun? so when the raygun hit's the ball, you win in the game I made called shederalball. why is this happing? and how can I fix it?

It seems like the project isn't shared. For us to try to figure out what the issue is, the project has to be shared.

I forgot, I half to tell you the name of the project. it's project: shederalderalball 6

username=110443&projectname=shederalderalball%206

yes. what's wrong with the code in the raygun in shederalball.
this is the block where the code is. what is wrong with this block?

did you see my reply?

did you see my reply?

Please don't do that.

block: shederalderalball 5.6666666666 script pic
project:https://snap.berkeley.edu/project?username=110443&projectname=shederalderalball 6

when you shoot the green teal ball, the custom block won't detect the raygun in the game shederal ball. how can you make the custom block detect the raygun? so when the raygun hit's the ball, you win in the game I made called shederalball. why is this happing? and how can I fix it?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.