Wiki status

You are right but I don't know if we will be able to get any one to write a program just for this...

Most of them look like this (available via the "examine" button next to each edit). There are several false positives but only one of them was ever blocked, and the filter that did that has now been modified to check for the user's edit count and only disallow the edit (it previously blocked the user/IP address as well).

While it does not address your concerns, I ended up quoting a few lines from the manual so hopefully it should be slightly better.

Well, I decided to start working on a fork of scratchblocks to make it more catered towards snap.

Since this will be specifically for snap, it'll have all the snap blocks at some point. Right now I want to try and add all the snap icons and try to add multiline block / input support. I also fixed the grey ring block rendering, because I doubt it's ever gonna get fixed in the original scratchblocks.

Again, I don't know how long I'll actually work on this, and I may just stop doing stuff with it at some point. The reason I'm putting this here is in case anyone wants to help (through pull requests).

I feel that this could be very useful, specifically because scratchblocks just doesn't meet the needs of snap, and it doesn't seem like tjvr is really doing anything about the bugs and snap support.

Scratchblocks itself does the input parsing, so whoever does it could steal that code. And then instead of translating into HTML graphics code, translate it to XML, which should be easier.

He must be a grownup by now... probably with a real job...

It says I'm not allowed to look.

That's really cool!

Are you sure you are still logged in? MediaWiki wikis that use a specific central authentication system have been logging users out every few weeks due to modern browsers hating its design. Other than that, there should be no issue at all.

Right you are! Thanks.

I edited a post about Morphic.js in december

Thanks!
(It was in October, right? Or did we lose the edit somehow?)

Oh, that was in October. I did make start a wikipedia article about Jen's though in December

There's a Wiki?!

Exactly!

By the way, just for those who dob't want to go to old forum posts, here's the link to the wiki.

Man. It's blocked.

blocked for what!?

Charity and Non-profit, Custom blocked content

I'm guessing what's actually blocked is https://miraheze.org, the snap wiki host, which is indeed a non-profit organization. It is a wiki host, so there are many wikis hosted by miraheze. I understand why a school would block it.

I think you're right.

I was wondering if there is any update regarding this. Just a link on the footer might be enough to help us.

No, sorry, I dropped the ball about this; we haven't managed to have a non-crisis meeting in a while. (The latest crisis is the cloud database getting overwhelmed and shutting itself down occasionally.) Thanks for reminding me.

Okay, thanks for the update and apologies for my late reply.

No problem. I'm trying to schedule a team meeting but everyone seems to be traveling so it might be a while. Sorry. :~(

real