Why is "PYOP: Diddy Pongo" unpublished?

Why is "PYOP: Diddy Pongo" unpublished, mods?

Author of project ''PYOP: Diddy Pongo'' unpublished it... mods- I don't think so

is theeric132
I don't think he unpublished it (if he did, he wouldn't make this topic).

The moderators did unlist and lock the thread "PYOP: Diddy Pongo". Can you guess why?

Project had a bad contents?

We discussed it, and the consensus of opinion among the staff is that sadistic story lines really aren't the image we want to present; saying "this is satire" doesn't really fix it. (Kind of like "with all due respect" or "no insult intended.")

Then how about the entirity of PYOP?
https://snap.berkeley.edu/collection?user=theeric132&collection=PYOP%20(Poop%20Your%20Own%20Poop)

Are you asking us to review all your projects? I suppose we can do that...

Yes, I'm asking the mods to review the entirity of PYOP.

Do it, @bh!
JUST, DO IT!

This is unhelpful.

Don't shout.

Ok, I won't shout.
I'm just asking @bh if he can review the entirity of PYOP.
Oh wait, PYOP: Diddy Pongo is unpublished and unshared.
Also, what is your favorite PYOP?

PYOP: Alice Margaroid's Dollshop is also unpublished.
Why? Snap! is now falling on the dogs.

because

If I'm gonna republish "PYOP: Alice Margaroids Dollshop" and "PYOP: Diddy Pongo", what can I change about these projects to make them less sadistic while keeping the signature PYOP toilet humor?

Oh! I finally republished "PYOP: Alice Margaroids Dollshop", but with a "nonsadistic" twist:

Not sure if I'm gonna republish "PYOP: Diddy Pongo" with the exact same "nonsadistic" twist.

I also finally republished "PYOP: Diddy Pongo", with the exact same "nonsadistic" twist:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.