Why is every topic before topic 1000 gone?

Window.open() in run Javascript Function block opens a lot of tabs - #5 by ztianyang is as far as you can go without it not existing, but why?
Edit: I dug deep into wayback machine and found "operating system wars"..?
https://forum.snap.berkeley.edu/c/operating-system-wars this doesnt exist today, though.
link, but this is relavent because a post # is 740

Edit 2: I dug really deep, and found post # 8

do you mean before?

yeah whoops

There used to be a Uncategorized and Political/Debate section (idk what it was called) but it was deleted later.

I found this out in the way back machine, where I found post # 8

@ 18001767679 caught spamming purple guy lmao

wow thats cool

lmao what

after the events of snapcon 2020 (when the forum got out of hand), the forum was basically shut down while they deleted a bunch of old posts (including the entire uncategorized category). That's when the rules got a lot more strict, in fact, they were a lot more strict than they are now. They kept the on topic stuff, but they removed a bunch of javascript related posts (I think), and non-snap related posts. That's why there's a bunch of posts deleted.

yea i remember that

Is there any way to find post number one

i tried normal, but maybe via wayback machine

I suspect it would be a announcement.

agreed

What exactly happened? I join after this.

What?I could read them on december!
Topic one was welcometosnapforums
Topic four was some arduino topic
i dont remember them clearly

a bunch of new users came to rant about how they were banned "for no reason" on scratch, as well as a ton of other non-snap related things. It was crazy.

No i saw you before sc 2020

What??? I believe I joined Snap itself in 2020 but joined the forums in early 2021.

Dang, go to the Scratch appeal screen to appeal not the freaking Snap! forums. Idiots.