What should I do?

and get overlaps

wdym by overlaps?
this method would ruin the quality of the image in most transformations, but i don’t think anyone is looking for perfection if this project were to exist. and besides if you want to fix the issue, then you could take the colors of near pixels and average them. instead of looking blocky, upscaled textures will look blurry.

overlap=data loss caused by a lot of things colliding and only one is outputted

it will only cause data loss if the texture is downscaled to certain degrees, since there aren’t an infinite amount of points on a computer monitor.

if the function is not injective you will certainly get that problem

i’ve seen numerous computer programs that do texture mapping. nowhere do i see anyone complaining about how there are 70 missing pixels. as long as the transformed texture looks like the original texture it is fine. to be honest i think you just don’t feel like making this project.

uhh ok im actually looking for iota combinators
there i go

what? how is that related to texture mapping? this is computer graphics not lambda calculus

uhh lol yeah thats why

oh ok

would do it tommorrow(actually its just two for loops and apply f(x+yi) to the complex plane and then rounding the real and imaginary parts and putting it on the grid)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.