Warp reporter!

I discovered something really cool! If you make a custom block where the inside code is as follows:
warprep
then you can get the results really really fast (as if you were running a command in a warp). Sure, this may be common knowledge, but I just thought of it and... it works, so I'm not complaining!

It is running a commend in a warp.

[unrelated]
OH OKAY PEOPLE YELL AT ME FOR USING FADED BLOCKS BUT THEY GET TO USE FLAT MODE AND FADED BLOCKS BUT I DONT SEE ANYONE YELLING AT THEM!
[/unrelated]

i actually didnt know this, wow

I don't think the use of a variable isn't necessary. It would also make this block slower as it has to do a variable set/read.

It's just easier to read faded blocks in flat design, because flat design makes the colors brighter, and default design, makes the colors dark. I personally think the colors make it easier to read blocks.

I use flat design, mostly because I think the non-flat design looks ugly. So.

I thought you were right, but when I tested this-
untitled script pic (4)
it was really slow. I couldn't find a way to keep the speed of the original block w/o keeping the variable.

Wait, really? That's not cool of them. Everyone has different tastes.

It only happened once, and to not point fingers, I'm not gonna give you a link to the topic it happened in.

Edit: actually, it happened twice.

Yeah :(

It just hurts my eyes. Not the blocks themselves, but on that background that really makes them pop.

I want to make customizable themes / skins. ive tried a few times but theres just so many color variables, although a few times I was able to get something half decent. I got the dialog boxes to be more flat and sharp with a dark theme but I think I gave up somewhere around the buttons. one of these days...

ok, good

I wonder why it yields there...