Warp block acts differently when it's user activated and called remotely

Please fill out these questions for all feature requests and bug reports. If you're requesting a feature, please let us know why this feature is important or useful, not just what it should do.
Thanks!

1. Chrome, the most recent version
  2. Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 8.01.17 PM

a warp block that sets a global variable to 0, and then repeats[any integer more than one]:
changes the same global variable by a number
clones sprite [example]

When that sprite is cloned, use the global variable to make some change to its initialization.

1. It's different. When you click on "when I receive sdf," Everything is cloned at the same time, and everything turns the right amount, making a sort of dotted ripple effect.
    However, when you call "sdf," or use whatever remote calling you choose, all the sprites only do one action. In my case, they all bunch up in one point, making it look like a single pellet.

2. The program should do the same thing when it's clicked and called remotely.

edit(there was another issue, so I debated making another post, but I'll put it here):
When you call it remotely multiple times, it multiplies the number of clones. In my case, the number of clones was 12 in one call, and 168 in the next. This problem is not there when calling directly.

Hi, welcome to the forum!

If you have a sprite with a lot of clones (let's say 12, as in your example), if you click on the script, just the one sprite you're talking to runs it (so you get 12 more). But if you broadcast the message to start it, every clone makes 12 clones. So you have the original 12 clones plus 12*13 (because the original sprite and its 12 clones each make 12 clones) new ones. So (a little to my surprise) I get exactly 168 clones as the expected total number.

P.S. If you want to send a message to just one sprite, use the TELL block in the Control menu.

Thank you for your reply.

What about the other bug? The difference in execution between the user directly calling it and calling it remotely

Or you can do this
untitled script pic (11)