Vector image is out of sight to the left in the editor

Please fill out these questions for all feature requests and bug reports. If you're requesting a feature, please let us know why this feature is important or useful, not just what it should do.
Thanks!

1. What browsers show this problem? Chrome
  2. Please share an example project (if possible). https://snap.berkeley.edu/snap/snap.html#present:Username=snapenilk&ProjectName=Baffoozling
  3. Describes the steps to reproduce this issue. Go to the wrecking ball sprite, costumes tab, and edit the costume
  4. What does Snap! currently do? Puts the wrecking ball out of sight to the left (I know it's to the left because I scribbled in the image editor and the scribbles appeared to the right of the wrecking ball on the stage)
  5. What should Snap! do instead? Keep the wrecking ball visible in the vector image editor.

Weird. I moved the pivot by hand (right click on sprite on stage and choose pivot) and the sprite remembers that, but the costume editor doesn't. Then I clicked "bitmap" in the vector editor and it switched to the bitmap editor but the costume didn't change.

I did Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C, then Ctrl+V and it worked; afterwards, I did Ctrl+A, Backspace, then Ctrl+V to get rid of the out-of-sight copy.

It happened again with the balloons, but all I did was recolor them.

1. Balloon costume is centered.
  2. Duplicate the balloon costume.
  3. Recolor the balloon costumes to match the wheel.
  4. [OK]
  5. Open the costume editor again to not see the balloons in the same place as they were.