Please fill out these questions for all feature requests and bug reports. If you're requesting a feature, please let us know why this feature is important or useful, not just what it should do.
- What browsers show this problem? Chrome
- Please share an example project (if possible). https://snap.berkeley.edu/snap/snap.html#present:Username=snapenilk&ProjectName=Baffoozling
- Describes the steps to reproduce this issue. Go to the wrecking ball sprite, costumes tab, and edit the costume
- What does Snap! currently do? Puts the wrecking ball out of sight to the left (I know it's to the left because I scribbled in the image editor and the scribbles appeared to the right of the wrecking ball on the stage)
- What should Snap! do instead? Keep the wrecking ball visible in the vector image editor.