Please fill out these questions for all feature requests and bug reports. If you're requesting a feature, please let us know why this feature is important or useful, not just what it should do.
- What browsers show this problem? All browsers
- Please share an example project (if possible). Any project using the variadic library
- Describes the steps to reproduce this issue. Try to use on of the variadic reporter blocks
- What does Snap! currently do? Recurses indefinitely
- What should Snap! do instead? Report the sum, product, etc. of the inputs
Oh wow, look at that. Looks like it was broken on June 12 by what should have been a Portuguese translation update, which also happened to remove an important block from each of the definitions. Let me check all the other libraries affected by that update...
Ok, Thanks. I was somewhat confused by the empty slot in the recursion part of the blocks.
yeah, that's obviously where the "with input list (all but first of data)" should be.
Amazing that nobody noticed this since June!
You don't need to use these blocks anyway, because there's a "combine" block in the lists section. (Why were the variadic input blocks made using recursion, rather than the "combine" block?)
this has now been fixed and is patched online. If you've recently been using the "variadic reporters" library you might have to delete cached files in your browser to force it to download the updated version. Thanks!